Show your appreciation with our beautiful gift wrapped bouquet presented in water to ensure its longevity. The flowers are sourced from some of the world's finest growers who are as passionate as us about creating the most unique and extraordinary flowers for you.
Available in your colour choice
Our creative designer will choose a selection of flowers from our growers. Leave the style and the flowers to us. The bouquet is expertly hand tied and presented in our presentation box
'Exquisite moments' Gift bouquet
Hand-tied flowers in water
- Arrangements can be kept in this packaging for up to 3 days.
- Carefully top up daily – pour water slowly through the centre.
- After 3 days remove cellophane and follow instructions for cut flower bouquet.
Cut flower bouquet
- Carefully remove all packaging.
- Keep the string tied around stems if you want to keep the shape, remove it if you want to arrange the flowers yourself.
- Clean your vase thoroughly using hot water and washing up liquid, or rinse with water and a tablespoon of bleach. This will neutralise any bacteria on the inside of the vase and it will help your flowers live longer.
- Holding the bouquet up to the vase to get the right length then use a sharp, clean knife or scissors, cut 3cm off each stem at a 45-degree angle.
- Place the bouquet in your vase, check that it sits in proportion to the vase, then top up with freshly drawn water until the vase is three-quarters full.
- Be careful to remove any fronds and leaves which lie below the water level; these will decompose and contaminate the water and could damage your flowers.
- Place the bouquet in a cool position, away from heating or cooling vents, appliances, direct sunlight or draughts.
- Keep away from ripening fruit.
- Add fresh water daily.