The peony represents love, happiness and health, why not treat yourself to a beautiful bunch of positivity and love in your home?
Our 'Simply beautiful' range is our favourite seasonal cut stems ready for you to trim and pop into a vase full of water. British peonies are truly beautiful they will arrive in bud and open into stunning florals to fill the home with a delightful springtime fragrance.
If its a gift why not enjoy our complimenatry gift wrap service and our stems are supplied with flower food to help your flowers looking fresh and healthier for longer.
Available April to June
Simply British peony
- Carefully remove all packaging
- Clean your vase thoroughly using hot water and washing up liquid, or rinse with water and a tablespoon of bleach. This will neutralise any bacteria on the inside of the vase and it will help your flowers live longer.
- Holding the flowers up to the vase to get the right length then use a sharp, clean knife or scissors, cut 3cm off each stem at a 45-degree angle.
- Place the flowers in your vase, check that it sits in proportion to the vase, then top up with freshly drawn water until the vase is three-quarters full.
- Be careful to remove any fronds and leaves which lie below the water level; these will decompose and contaminate the water and could damage your flowers.
- Place the flowers in a cool position, away from heating or cooling vents, appliances, direct sunlight or draughts.
- Keep away from ripening fruit.
- Add fresh water daily.