'Bee Friendly' Gift bouquet
Organic blooms have an abundance of scent, textures and the natural rhythms of the seasons. They are perfect for eco-conscious mum, who choose artisan flowers which are grown not flown. These beautiful blooms have already provided food and habitat to a huge variety of butterflies, bugs, and bees in rural Cheshire.
Our creative designer will choose a selection of flowers from our artisan grower. Leave the style, colours and flowers to us. The bouquet is expertly hand tied and presented in our presentation box
Available April - October
Hand-tied flowers in water
- Arrangements can be kept in this packaging for up to 3 days.
- Carefully top up daily – pour water slowly through the centre.
- After 3 days remove cellophane and follow instructions for cut flower bouquet.
Cut flower bouquet
- Carefully remove all packaging.
- 2.Keep the string tied around stems if you want to keep the shape, remove it if you want to arrange the flowers yourself.
- 3.Clean your vase thoroughly using hot water and washing up liquid, or rinse with water and a tablespoon of bleach. This will neutralise any bacteria on the inside of the vase and it will help your flowers live longer.
- 4.Holding the bouquet up to the vase to get the right length then use a sharp, clean knife or scissors, cut 3cm off each stem at a 45-degree angle.
- Place the bouquet in your vase, check that it sits in proportion to the vase, then top up with freshly drawn water until the vase is three-quarters full.
- Be careful to remove any fronds and leaves which lie below the water level; these will decompose and contaminate the water and could damage your flowers.
- Place the bouquet in a cool position, away from heating or cooling vents, appliances, direct sunlight or draughts.
- Keep away from ripening fruit.
- Add fresh water daily.