TIME: 9:00AM - 11:00AM
VENUE: Dorfold Hall
Do you love Christmas? Would you like to create your own fabulous festive door wreath to wow your visitors?
Come and enjoy some pre-Christmas cheer with a relaxing few hours surrounded by natural beauty and learn the art of floristry the course is for all flower enthusiasts. Your door wreath will be full of winter delights of lush foliages and personalised with scented cinnamon sticks, cones, baubles.
Experience the joy of creating your masterpiece with a little guidance, so come along and enjoy!
REQUIREMENTS: All flower material and tools are provided, if you would like to bring your own items to personalise your door wreath you are more than welcome.
Christmas wreath workshop, Dorfold Hall
What we are doing to keep you safe?
- Hand sanitising station as you enter the building and we strongly advise guests to use regularly throught, particularly when using ‘high touch points’ such as door handles.
- One atendee per workbench, observing the 2 metre social distancing requirements.
- Class numbers have been significantly reduced to support social distancing regulations.
- Before each workshop, all equipment is thoroughly sanitised and each atendee will given all the ingredigents they need to create their design at their allocated station
What you can do to keep yourself and others safe?
- Scan the QR code as you enter
- Bring a face mask with you
- Maintain social distancing wherever possible
- Bring your own personal water/drinks vessels with your favourite hot drink.
What happens if you cant attend due to isolation or restrictions change?
If you find you need to self-isolate or restrictions mean you can no longer attend, we’ve made sure you won’t miss . Please contact us and let us know your preference;
- A Christmas wreath Workshop in a box will be delivered. This will include a instructional video, as well as all the ingredients you will need to create your beautiful design.
- A bespoke wreath created for you by Jacqui O